banana – 4 nos
egg – 3 nos
sugar – 3 tsp
vanilla essence – ½ tsp
baking powder a pinch
cashew nuts – 10 nos
raisins – 15 nos
ghee – 1 ½ tsp
maida flour- 2 tsp
Method/Recipe of Banana Cake
1. Cut banana into small pieces.
2. Beat egg with sugar, cardamom, maida,vanilla essence,and baking powder.
3. Put 1 tsp of ghee in a hot pan and fry cashew nuts and raisins and keep aside.
4. Fry banana in the same pan till it turns brown.
5. Then add chopped dates and fry it well. (If you wish, you may add one tsp of sugar again with 2 tsp of water).
6. Add the egg mixture to the fried mixture with cashew nuts and raisins.
7. Stir once lightly to set the mix.
8. Close the dish and cook it on very low flame for 20 mins
9. Serve the cake into a plate and cut it into pieces.